Scrabble word: TREATMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREATMENT exist?
Definitions of TREATMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- noun - the management of someone or something
- noun - a manner of dealing with something artistically
- noun - an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic
- The act, manner, or method of handling or dealing with someone or something: “the right to equal treatment in the criminal and juvenile justice system” (Susan C.
- The usual methods of dealing with a given situation: gave the opposing team the treatment.
- Administration or application of remedies to a patient or for a disease or an injury; medicinal or surgical management; therapy.
- The substance or remedy so applied.