Scrabble word: SUBTITLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBTITLE exist?
Definitions of SUBTITLE in dictionaries:
- noun - translation of foreign dialogue of a movie or TV program
- noun - secondary or explanatory title
- verb - supply (a movie) with subtitles
- A secondary, usually explanatory title, as of a literary work.
- A printed translation of the dialogue of a foreign-language film shown at the bottom of the screen.
- A printed narration or portion of dialogue flashed on the screen between the scenes of a silent film.
- To give a subtitle to.
- To provide with subtitles: a film that was subtitled for English-speaking audiences.
- verb - to give a secondary title to
There are 8 letters in SUBTITLE: B E I L S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBTITLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBTITLE plus a wildcard: SUBTITLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBTITLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBTITLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.