Scrabble word: SUBTITLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBTITLE exist?
Definitions of SUBTITLE in dictionaries:
- noun - translation of foreign dialogue of a movie or TV program
- noun - secondary or explanatory title
- verb - supply (a movie) with subtitles
- A secondary, usually explanatory title, as of a literary work.
- A printed translation of the dialogue of a foreign-language film shown at the bottom of the screen.
- A printed narration or portion of dialogue flashed on the screen between the scenes of a silent film.
- To give a subtitle to.
- To provide with subtitles: a film that was subtitled for English-speaking audiences.
- verb - to give a secondary title to