Scrabble word: STINKPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINKPOT exist?
Definitions of STINKPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small freshwater turtle having a strong musky odor
- A person who is despised.
- A small musk turtle (Sternotherus odoratus) of the eastern and southern United States, usually found on the bottom of ponds and small streams.
- A motorboat.
- An earthenware jar containing combustibles emitting a suffocating smoke, formerly used in naval warfare.
- noun - a jar containing foul-smelling combustibles formerly used in warfare
There are 8 letters in STINKPOT: I K N O P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINKPOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINKPOT plus a wildcard: STINKPOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINKPOT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STINKPOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.