Scrabble word: SCREAMER
Is SCREAMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCREAMER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who communicates vocally in a very loud voice
- noun - a sensational newspaper headline
- noun - gooselike aquatic bird of South America having a harsh trumpeting call
- noun - a very hard hit ball
- One that screams, especially one that sings in a harsh, strident manner.
- A sensational headline.
- One that evokes screams or laughter: The comedian’s act is a real screamer.
- An exclamation point.
- A hard-hit line drive.
- Any of several large aquatic birds of the family Anhimidae, of South America, that have a harsh, resonant call.
- verb - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry
There are 8 letters in SCREAMER: A C E E M R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREAMER
Click to search all anagrams of SCREAMER plus a wildcard: SCREAMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREAMER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREAMER
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.