Scrabble word: SCREAMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREAMER exist?
Definitions of SCREAMER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who communicates vocally in a very loud voice
- noun - a sensational newspaper headline
- noun - gooselike aquatic bird of South America having a harsh trumpeting call
- noun - a very hard hit ball
- One that screams, especially one that sings in a harsh, strident manner.
- A sensational headline.
- One that evokes screams or laughter: The comedian’s act is a real screamer.
- An exclamation point.
- A hard-hit line drive.
- Any of several large aquatic birds of the family Anhimidae, of South America, that have a harsh, resonant call.
- verb - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry