Is SACRIFICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SACRIFICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- noun - personnel that are sacrificed (e.g., surrendered or lost in order to gain an objective)
- noun - a loss entailed by giving up or selling something at less than its value
- noun - the act of killing (an animal or person) in order to propitiate a deity
- noun - (baseball) an out that advances the base runners
- verb - endure the loss of
- verb - kill or destroy
- verb - sell at a loss
- verb - make a sacrifice of
- The act of offering something to a deity in propitiation or homage, especially the ritual slaughter of an animal or a person.
- A victim offered in this way.
- Forfeiture of something highly valued for the sake of one considered to have a greater value or claim.
- Something so forfeited.
- Relinquishment of something at less than its presumed value.
- Something so relinquished.
- A loss so sustained.
- A sacrifice hit.
- To offer as a sacrifice to a deity.
- To forfeit (one thing) for another thing considered to be of greater value.
- To sell or give away at a loss.
- To make or offer a sacrifice.
- To make a sacrifice hit.
There are 9 letters in SACRIFICE: A C C E F I I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SACRIFICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SACRIFICE, to go: SACRIFICE?
Rearrange the letters in SACRIFICE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SACRIFICE
7 letters out of SACRIFICE
6 letters out of SACRIFICE
5 letters out of SACRIFICE
4 letters out of SACRIFICE
3 letters out of SACRIFICE
2 letters out of SACRIFICE
Contextual use of SACRIFICE
What's nearby SACRIFICE
Lookup in Wiki for SACRIFICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SACRIFICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SACRIFICE"