Scrabble word: RESERVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESERVING exist?
Definitions of RESERVING in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- verb - to keep back for future use
There are 9 letters in RESERVING: E E G I N R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESERVING plus a wildcard: RESERVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESERVING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESERVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.