Scrabble word: MONOLITHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOLITHIC exist?
Definitions of MONOLITHIC in dictionaries:
- adj - imposing in size or bulk or solidity
- adj - characterized by massiveness and rigidity and total uniformity
- Constituting a monolith: a monolithic sculpture.
- Massive, solid, and uniform: the monolithic proportions of Stalinist architecture.
- Constituting or acting as a single, often rigid, uniform whole: a monolithic worldwide movement.
There are 10 letters in MONOLITHIC: C H I I L M N O O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOLITHIC plus a wildcard: MONOLITHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOLITHIC
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOLITHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.