Scrabble word: MACERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACERATE exist?
Definitions of MACERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - separate into constituents by soaking
- verb - become soft or separate and disintegrate as a result of excessive soaking
- verb - soften, usually by steeping in liquid, and cause to disintegrate as a result
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- To make soft by soaking or steeping in a liquid.
- To separate into constituents by soaking.
- To become soft or separated into constituents by soaking.
- verb - to soften by soaking in liquid