Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MACERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACERATE exist?
Definitions of MACERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - separate into constituents by soaking
- verb - become soft or separate and disintegrate as a result of excessive soaking
- verb - soften, usually by steeping in liquid, and cause to disintegrate as a result
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- To make soft by soaking or steeping in a liquid.
- To separate into constituents by soaking.
- To become soft or separated into constituents by soaking.
- verb - to soften by soaking in liquid
There are 8 letters in MACERATE: A A C E E M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACERATE plus a wildcard: MACERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACERATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MACERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.