Scrabble word: IMMATURE
Is IMMATURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMMATURE in dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a lack of maturity
- adj - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj - not fully developed or mature
- adj - not yet mature
- adj - (of birds) not yet having developed feathers
- Not fully grown or developed.
- Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity: silly, immature behavior.
- noun - an individual that is not fully grown or developed
There are 8 letters in IMMATURE: A E I M M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMATURE
Click to search all anagrams of IMMATURE plus a wildcard: IMMATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMATURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMATURE
Lookup in Wiki for IMMATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.