Scrabble word: HEMISPHERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMISPHERE exist?
Definitions of HEMISPHERE in dictionaries:
- noun - half of the terrestrial globe
- noun - half of a sphere
- noun - either half of the cerebrum
- A half of a sphere bounded by a great circle.
- A half of a symmetrical, approximately spherical object as divided by a plane of symmetry.
- Either half of the celestial sphere as divided by the ecliptic, the celestial equator, or the horizon.
- Either the northern or southern half of the earth as divided by the equator or the eastern or western half as divided by a meridian.
- Either of the lateral halves of the cerebrum; a cerebral hemisphere.
There are 10 letters in HEMISPHERE: E E E H H I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEMISPHERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEMISPHERE plus a wildcard: HEMISPHERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEMISPHERE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEMISPHERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.