Scrabble word: HEMISPHERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMISPHERE exist?
Definitions of HEMISPHERE in dictionaries:
- noun - half of the terrestrial globe
- noun - half of a sphere
- noun - either half of the cerebrum
- A half of a sphere bounded by a great circle.
- A half of a symmetrical, approximately spherical object as divided by a plane of symmetry.
- Either half of the celestial sphere as divided by the ecliptic, the celestial equator, or the horizon.
- Either the northern or southern half of the earth as divided by the equator or the eastern or western half as divided by a meridian.
- Either of the lateral halves of the cerebrum; a cerebral hemisphere.