Scrabble word: FORECLOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORECLOSE exist?
Definitions of FORECLOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- verb - subject to foreclosing procedures
- To deprive (a mortgagor) of the right to redeem mortgaged property, as when payments have not been made.
- To bar an equity or a right to redeem (a mortgage).
- To exclude or rule out; bar.
- To bar an equity or a right to redeem a mortgage.
There are 9 letters in FORECLOSE: C E E F L O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORECLOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORECLOSE plus a wildcard: FORECLOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORECLOSE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORECLOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.