Scrabble word: EMBELLISH
Is EMBELLISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EMBELLISH in dictionaries:
- verb - add details to
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - make more beautiful
- To make beautiful, as by ornamentation; decorate.
- To add ornamental or fictitious details to: a fanciful account that embellishes the true story.
There are 9 letters in EMBELLISH: B E E H I L L M S
Click to search all anagrams of EMBELLISH plus a wildcard: EMBELLISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBELLISH
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBELLISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.