Scrabble word: DOMINOES
Is DOMINOES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOMINOES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several games played with small rectangular blocks
- noun - United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- noun - a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- noun - a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- noun - a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes
- noun - a small mask
There are 8 letters in DOMINOES: D E I M N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMINOES
Click to search all anagrams of DOMINOES plus a wildcard: DOMINOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMINOES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMINOES
Lookup in Wiki for DOMINOES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.