Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVOTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVOTING exist?
Definitions of DEVOTING in dictionaries:
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - dedicate
- verb - set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use
- v - to give oneself wholly to
There are 8 letters in DEVOTING: D E G I N O T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVOTING plus a wildcard: DEVOTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVOTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVOTING
- Maple Shaker Kitchen Cabinet
- Toyota devoting two Super Bowl ads to new Tundra
- Stock photo - devoting my life to you Yuri Arcurs (yuri_arcurs ...
- devoting Their Care to the Children Holt International Blog
- Gallery devoting their lives to the terminally ill TODAYonline
- really taken seriously the Christian Right wouldnt be devoting ...
- Franois Boucher
- Illustration Decius devoting himself for his country 300]
- Obese women more disposition to conceive Healthy Living
- Nancy Grace Is devoting 2 Months Worth Of Programming To Missing ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.