Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFRONTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFRONTING exist?
Definitions of CONFRONTING in dictionaries:
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - be face to face with
- v - to face defiantly
There are 11 letters in CONFRONTING: C F G I N N N O O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFRONTING plus a wildcard: CONFRONTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFRONTING
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFRONTING
- Justin Bieber Caught on Camera confronting Paparazzi While Driving
- ... has a GRAND time in Montreal confronting Pain Redefining Mobility
- confronting scabs at the nurses strike. (Fight Back NewsStaff)
- ... confronting the Future Strategic Visions for the 21st Century Public
- IAH 2012 Congress E-Newsletter
- confronting reality Neos Kosmos
- confronting Corporate Power Maine Peoples Alliance
- Living in Philistia confronting Nietzsche.
- Post image for Proof that Missed Connections does work
- Welcome and Keynote
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.