Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFRONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFRONT exist?
Definitions of CONFRONT in dictionaries:
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - be face to face with
- To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility: I wish to confront my accuser in a court of law.
- To bring face to face with: The defendant was confronted with incontrovertible evidence of guilt.
- To engage in confrontation: “She got no child support.
- verb - to face defiantly
There are 8 letters in CONFRONT: C F N N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFRONT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFRONT plus a wildcard: CONFRONT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFRONT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFRONT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.