Scrabble word: CONFRONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFRONT exist?
Definitions of CONFRONT in dictionaries:
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - be face to face with
- To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility: I wish to confront my accuser in a court of law.
- To bring face to face with: The defendant was confronted with incontrovertible evidence of guilt.
- To engage in confrontation: “She got no child support.
- verb - to face defiantly