Scrabble word: CONNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNING exist?
Definitions of CONNING in dictionaries:
- noun - an argument opposed to a proposal
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane
- verb - to direct the steering of a ship
There are 7 letters in CONNING: C G I N N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNING plus a wildcard: CONNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNING
Images for CONNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.