Scrabble word: FOOTING
Is FOOTING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOOTING in dictionaries:
- noun - status with respect to the relations between people or groups
- noun - a relation that provides the foundation for something
- noun - a place providing support for the foot in standing or climbing
- verb - pay for something
- verb - walk
- verb - add a column of numbers
- Secure placement of the feet in standing or moving.
- A surface or its condition with respect to its suitability for walking or running, especially the condition of a racetrack.
- A secure place for the feet; a foothold.
- The act of moving on foot.
- The supporting base or groundwork of a structure, as for a monument or wall.
- A basis or foundation: a business begun on a good footing.
- Position or rank in relation to others; standing: Everyone began on an equal footing.
- Terms of social interaction: neighbors on a friendly footing.
- The act of making a foot for something, such as a stocking.
- The sum of a column of figures.
- noun - a secure support for the feet
There are 7 letters in FOOTING: F G I N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTING
Click to search all anagrams of FOOTING plus a wildcard: FOOTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTING
Images for FOOTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.