Scrabble word: FOOTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTING exist?
Definitions of FOOTING in dictionaries:
- noun - status with respect to the relations between people or groups
- noun - a relation that provides the foundation for something
- noun - a place providing support for the foot in standing or climbing
- verb - pay for something
- verb - walk
- verb - add a column of numbers
- Secure placement of the feet in standing or moving.
- A surface or its condition with respect to its suitability for walking or running, especially the condition of a racetrack.
- A secure place for the feet; a foothold.
- The act of moving on foot.
- The supporting base or groundwork of a structure, as for a monument or wall.
- A basis or foundation: a business begun on a good footing.
- Position or rank in relation to others; standing: Everyone began on an equal footing.
- Terms of social interaction: neighbors on a friendly footing.
- The act of making a foot for something, such as a stocking.
- The sum of a column of figures.
- noun - a secure support for the feet