Is SPITBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPITBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile made by chewing a piece of paper and shaping it into a sphere
- noun - an illegal pitch in which a foreign substance (spit or Vaseline) is applied to the ball by the pitcher before he throws it
- A piece of paper chewed and shaped into a lump for use as a projectile.
- An illegal pitch in which a foreign substance, such as saliva, is applied to the ball before it is thrown.
- noun - a type of pitch in baseball
There are 8 letters in SPITBALL: A B I L L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPITBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPITBALL, to go: SPITBALL?
Rearrange the letters in SPITBALL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPITBALL
6 letters out of SPITBALL
5 letters out of SPITBALL
4 letters out of SPITBALL
3 letters out of SPITBALL
2 letters out of SPITBALL
Contextual use of SPITBALL
What's nearby SPITBALL
Lookup in Wiki for SPITBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPITBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPITBALL"