Is MIGRATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIGRATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the movement of persons from one country or locality to another
- noun - a group of people migrating together (especially in some given time period)
- noun - (chemistry) the nonrandom movement of an atom or radical from one place to another within a molecule
- noun - the periodic passage of groups of animals (especially birds or fishes) from one region to another for feeding or breeding
- The act or an instance of migrating.
- A group migrating together.
- Chemistry & Physics.
- The movement of one atom or more from one position to another within a molecule.
- The movement of ions between electrodes during electrolysis.
There are 9 letters in MIGRATION: A G I I M N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIGRATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIGRATION, to go: MIGRATION?
Rearrange the letters in MIGRATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MIGRATION
8 letters out of MIGRATION
7 letters out of MIGRATION
6 letters out of MIGRATION
5 letters out of MIGRATION
4 letters out of MIGRATION
3 letters out of MIGRATION
2 letters out of MIGRATION
Contextual use of MIGRATION
What's nearby MIGRATION
Lookup in Wiki for MIGRATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIGRATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIGRATION"