Scrabble word: UNDULATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDULATING exist?
Definitions of UNDULATING in dictionaries:
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - occur in soft rounded shapes
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves
- verb - to move with a wavelike motion
There are 10 letters in UNDULATING: A D G I L N N T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDULATING plus a wildcard: UNDULATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDULATING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDULATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.