Scrabble word: TABULATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABULATOR exist?
Definitions of TABULATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens
- One who tabulates: a tabulator of racing scores.
- A machine that reads, sorts, and prints out information from punched cards.
- A mechanism on a typewriter for setting automatic stops or margins for columns.
- A device for reading data from punched cards and producing printed lists or totals of the result.