Scrabble word: TABULATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABULATOR exist?
Definitions of TABULATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens
- One who tabulates: a tabulator of racing scores.
- A machine that reads, sorts, and prints out information from punched cards.
- A mechanism on a typewriter for setting automatic stops or margins for columns.
- A device for reading data from punched cards and producing printed lists or totals of the result.
There are 9 letters in TABULATOR: A A B L O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABULATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABULATOR plus a wildcard: TABULATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABULATOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABULATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.