Scrabble word: SUBSCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSCRIBE exist?
Definitions of SUBSCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - offer to buy, as of stocks and shares
- verb - mark with one's signature
- verb - adopt as a belief
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - receive or obtain regularly
- To pledge or contribute (a sum of money).
- To sign (one’s name) at the end of a document.
- To sign one’s name to in attestation, testimony, or consent: subscribe a will.
- To contract to receive and pay for a certain number of issues of a publication, for tickets to a series of events or performances, or for a utility service, for example.
- To promise to pay or contribute money: subscribe to a charity.
- To sign one’s name.
- To affix one’s signature to a document as a witness or to show consent.