Scrabble word: SUBSCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSCRIBE exist?
Definitions of SUBSCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - offer to buy, as of stocks and shares
- verb - mark with one's signature
- verb - adopt as a belief
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - receive or obtain regularly
- To pledge or contribute (a sum of money).
- To sign (one’s name) at the end of a document.
- To sign one’s name to in attestation, testimony, or consent: subscribe a will.
- To contract to receive and pay for a certain number of issues of a publication, for tickets to a series of events or performances, or for a utility service, for example.
- To promise to pay or contribute money: subscribe to a charity.
- To sign one’s name.
- To affix one’s signature to a document as a witness or to show consent.
There are 9 letters in SUBSCRIBE: B B C E I R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSCRIBE plus a wildcard: SUBSCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSCRIBE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSCRIBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.