Is SECURITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECURITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being free from danger or injury
- noun - defense against financial failure
- noun - freedom from anxiety or fear
- noun - a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment
- noun - property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation
- noun - a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers
- noun - a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- noun - an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in
- noun - measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.
- Freedom from risk or danger; safety.
- Freedom from doubt, anxiety, or fear; confidence.
- A group or department of private guards: Call building security if a visitor acts suspicious.
- Measures adopted by a government to prevent espionage, sabotage, or attack.
- Measures adopted, as by a business or homeowner, to prevent a crime such as burglary or assault: Security was lax at the firm’s smaller plant.
- Measures adopted to prevent escape: Security in the prison is very tight.
- Computer Science.
- The level to which a program or device is safe from unauthorized use.
- Prevention of unauthorized use of a program or device.
- Something deposited or given as assurance of the fulfillment of an obligation; a pledge.
- One who undertakes to fulfill the obligation of another; a surety.
- A document indicating ownership or creditorship; a stock certificate or bond.
- adv - free from danger [adj -CURER, -CUREST] : SECURELY
- verb - to make firm or tight
There are 8 letters in SECURITY: C E I R S T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECURITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECURITY, to go: SECURITY?
Rearrange the letters in SECURITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SECURITY
7 letters out of SECURITY
6 letters out of SECURITY
5 letters out of SECURITY
4 letters out of SECURITY
3 letters out of SECURITY
2 letters out of SECURITY
Contextual use of SECURITY
What's nearby SECURITY
Lookup in Wiki for SECURITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECURITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECURITY"