Scrabble word: SECURITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECURITY exist?
Definitions of SECURITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being free from danger or injury
- noun - defense against financial failure
- noun - freedom from anxiety or fear
- noun - a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment
- noun - property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation
- noun - a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers
- noun - a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- noun - an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in
- noun - measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.
- Freedom from risk or danger; safety.
- Freedom from doubt, anxiety, or fear; confidence.
- A group or department of private guards: Call building security if a visitor acts suspicious.
- Measures adopted by a government to prevent espionage, sabotage, or attack.
- Measures adopted, as by a business or homeowner, to prevent a crime such as burglary or assault: Security was lax at the firm’s smaller plant.
- Measures adopted to prevent escape: Security in the prison is very tight.
- Computer Science.
- The level to which a program or device is safe from unauthorized use.
- Prevention of unauthorized use of a program or device.
- Something deposited or given as assurance of the fulfillment of an obligation; a pledge.
- One who undertakes to fulfill the obligation of another; a surety.
- A document indicating ownership or creditorship; a stock certificate or bond.
- adv - free from danger [adj -CURER, -CUREST] : SECURELY
- verb - to make firm or tight
There are 8 letters in SECURITY: C E I R S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECURITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECURITY plus a wildcard: SECURITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECURITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words