Scrabble word: RETICULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETICULUM exist?
Definitions of RETICULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Dorado and Hydrus
- noun - any fine network (especially one in the body composed of cells or blood vessels)
- noun - the second compartment of the stomach of a ruminant
- A netlike formation or structure; a network.
- The second compartment of the stomach of ruminant mammals, lined with a membrane having honeycombed ridges.
- noun - a netlike structure