Scrabble word: RETICULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETICULUM exist?
Definitions of RETICULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Dorado and Hydrus
- noun - any fine network (especially one in the body composed of cells or blood vessels)
- noun - the second compartment of the stomach of a ruminant
- A netlike formation or structure; a network.
- The second compartment of the stomach of ruminant mammals, lined with a membrane having honeycombed ridges.
- noun - a netlike structure
There are 9 letters in RETICULUM: C E I L M R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETICULUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETICULUM plus a wildcard: RETICULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETICULUM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETICULUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.