Scrabble word: REFLEXION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLEXION exist?
Definitions of REFLEXION in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- noun - expression without words
- noun - a remark expressing careful consideration
- noun - a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
- noun - the ability to reflect beams or rays
- noun - a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- noun - the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 9 letters in REFLEXION: E E F I L N O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLEXION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLEXION plus a wildcard: REFLEXION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLEXION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLEXION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.