Scrabble word: FLORIN
Is FLORIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLORIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Suriname
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in the Netherlands
- A guilder.
- A British coin worth two shillings.
- A gold coin first issued at Florence, Italy, in 1252.
- Any of several gold coins similar to the Florentine florin, formerly used in Europe.
- noun - a former gold coin of Europe
There are 6 letters in FLORIN: F I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORIN
Click to search all anagrams of FLORIN plus a wildcard: FLORIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORIN
Images for FLORIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.