Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLORIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLORIN exist?
Definitions of FLORIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Suriname
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in the Netherlands
- A guilder.
- A British coin worth two shillings.
- A gold coin first issued at Florence, Italy, in 1252.
- Any of several gold coins similar to the Florentine florin, formerly used in Europe.
- n - a former gold coin of Europe
There are 6 letters in FLORIN: F I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLORIN plus a wildcard: FLORIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORIN
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLORIN
- The florin of Florence
- FileGodless florin.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 1933 florin New Zealand coins florins Colonial Collectables.com
- florin Coins and Banknotes International Find what you are looking ...
- florin - George V - United Kingdom - Numista
- florin Tumblr
- 1948 New Zealand florin
- FileCanberra florin.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Coins America South America 2006 Aruba 1 florin A002693
- FileIrish florin coin.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia