Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLORINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLORINS exist?
Definitions of FLORINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Suriname
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in the Netherlands
- n - a former gold coin of Europe
There are 7 letters in FLORINS: F I L N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLORINS plus a wildcard: FLORINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLORINS
- Since gold (as of this May) was worth 1521.40 per ounce here are ...
- florins of WWII 1939-1945 nostalgic coin year gift set
- Franz Joseph on Obverse of Austrian 20 Francs 8 florins of 1889
- Great Britain 1887 double florin - CoinFactsWiki
- Austria 1884 2 florins - CoinFactsWiki
- Gold Florin of Edward III by Unknown Artist
- Pice or cours 10 florins le 04-01-2013
- Australian florins
- Les florins - Quartier de La Monnaie aux Ponts-de-C Nos ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.