Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEXION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXION exist?
Definitions of FLEXION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- noun - deviation from a straight or normal course
- noun - act of bending a joint
- The act of bending a joint or limb in the body by the action of flexors.
- The resulting condition of being bent.
- A part that is bent.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 7 letters in FLEXION: E F I L N O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEXION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEXION plus a wildcard: FLEXION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEXION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEXION
- Radial deviation dorsal flexion and pronation occur in the backswing ...
- Circumduction Circumduction Movement Circumduction Gait ...
- Hand flexionTest
- Muscle flexion according to a current commercial package.
- includegraphics[widthlinewidth ]homekumasiDesktopprimsurg-tex ...
- Re Imgenes con frases reflexivas
- EXTENSORS splenius capitis semispinalis capitis suboccipitals ...
- Full resolution (3000 3000 pixels file size 458 KB MIME ...
- Flexin y Elevacin
- Canciones 1. Mi ltimo da 2. Creer 3. Tu amor es un sueo4. Por ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.