Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXILE exist?
Definitions of EXILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
- noun - a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- noun - the act of expelling a person from their native land
- verb - expel from a country
- Enforced removal from one’s native country.
- Self-imposed absence from one’s country.
- The condition or a period of living away from one’s native country.
- One who lives away from one’s native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.
- adj - to banish from one's own country [v -ILED, -ILING, -ILES] : EXILABLE
There are 5 letters in EXILE: E E I L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXILE plus a wildcard: EXILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXILE
Images for EXILE
- exileexile LIVE TOUR 2011 TOWER OF WISH 1225( ...
- exile - The Metrosexual Band. Most posters show 7 of them but the ...
- exile famous with Indestructible song
- exile LIVE TOUR 2010 FANTASY
- exileJ Soul Brothers14 ...
- exile - TAKAHIRO ...
- exile ...
- exile ...