Scrabble word: EXILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXILE exist?
Definitions of EXILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
- noun - a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- noun - the act of expelling a person from their native land
- verb - expel from a country
- Enforced removal from one’s native country.
- Self-imposed absence from one’s country.
- The condition or a period of living away from one’s native country.
- One who lives away from one’s native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.
- adj - to banish from one's own country [v -ILED, -ILING, -ILES] : EXILABLE