Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXILE exist?
Definitions of EXILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
- noun - a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- noun - the act of expelling a person from their native land
- verb - expel from a country
- Enforced removal from one’s native country.
- Self-imposed absence from one’s country.
- The condition or a period of living away from one’s native country.
- One who lives away from one’s native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.
- adj - to banish from one's own country [v -ILED, -ILING, -ILES] : EXILABLE
There are 5 letters in EXILE: E E I L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXILE plus a wildcard: EXILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXILE
Images for EXILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.