Scrabble word: EXILES
Is EXILES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXILES in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
- noun - a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- noun - the act of expelling a person from their native land
- verb - expel from a country
- adj - to banish from one's own country [v -ILED, -ILING, -ILES] : EXILABLE
There are 6 letters in EXILES: E E I L S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXILES
Click to search all anagrams of EXILES plus a wildcard: EXILES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXILES
Images for EXILES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.