Scrabble word: RADIUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIUSES exist?
Definitions of RADIUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- noun - a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
- noun - a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius
- noun - the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- noun - a straight line from the center of a circle to the circumference
There are 8 letters in RADIUSES: A D E I R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIUSES plus a wildcard: RADIUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADIUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.