Scrabble word: RADIUSES
Is RADIUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- noun - a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
- noun - a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius
- noun - the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- noun - a straight line from the center of a circle to the circumference
There are 8 letters in RADIUSES: A D E I R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIUSES, to go: RADIUSES?
Rearrange the letters in RADIUSES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RADIUSES
7 letters out of RADIUSES
6 letters out of RADIUSES
5 letters out of RADIUSES
4 letters out of RADIUSES
3 letters out of RADIUSES
2 letters out of RADIUSES
Images for RADIUSES
Lookup in Wiki for RADIUSES
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.