Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RADIATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIATING exist?
Definitions of RADIATING in dictionaries:
- verb - send out rays or waves
- verb - send out real or metaphoric rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - issue or emerge in rays or waves
- verb - spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate
- adj - diverging from a common point
- v - to emit rays
There are 9 letters in RADIATING: A A D G I I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIATING plus a wildcard: RADIATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIATING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADIATING
- Global WarmingTutorial E1 Balancing Heat & Cold
- Dahlia Flower with Pedals radiating Outward Sammamish Washington ...
- download radiating clock live animated desktop wallpaper radiating ...
- Osteocytes & Canaliculi AnatomyBox
- radiating Christ (Mother Teresas prayer)
- Ear Pain radiating Down To Lump In Lower Neck - Doctor answers on ...
- radiating From Planet Earth As Seen Outer Space By Elaine Barker
- ... surges of Jolting radiating Electrical Light Waves that Interlace
- 10th May 2011 by Dr. Laura Perry under Scalene Trigger Points
- Background Vang Wordpress Templates Blogger New Blogger Wordpress ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.