Scrabble word: PRESCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESCRIBE exist?
Definitions of PRESCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - issue commands or orders for
- To set down as a rule or guide; enjoin.
- To order the use of (a medicine or other treatment).
- To establish rules, laws, or directions.
- To order a medicine or other treatment.
- To assert a right or title to something on the grounds of prescription.
- To become invalidated or unenforceable by the process of prescription.
There are 9 letters in PRESCRIBE: B C E E I P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESCRIBE plus a wildcard: PRESCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESCRIBE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words