Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRESCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESCRIBE exist?
Definitions of PRESCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - issue commands or orders for
- To set down as a rule or guide; enjoin.
- To order the use of (a medicine or other treatment).
- To establish rules, laws, or directions.
- To order a medicine or other treatment.
- To assert a right or title to something on the grounds of prescription.
- To become invalidated or unenforceable by the process of prescription.
There are 9 letters in PRESCRIBE: B C E E I P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESCRIBE plus a wildcard: PRESCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESCRIBE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESCRIBE
- Nikon priscription lenses philippines can i give antibiotic without ...
- SUFFERING FROM FEMALE HYSTERIA prescribe PELVIC MASSAGE PRINCE ...
- Honrar la vida Revista prescribe
- La importancia de las creencias positivas Revista prescribe
- ... Antibiotics To prescribe or Not prescribe. What Should Physicians Do
- Its Time To Examine Hamas and Likud Party Charters And prescribe The ...
- These setups are incredibly efficient and give professionals much more ...
- Cetraxal is a quinolone antimicrobial indicated for the treatment of ...
- prescribe A Positive Vibe by Anthony G. Catalano
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.