Scrabble word: PRESCRIBE
Is PRESCRIBE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRESCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - issue commands or orders for
- To set down as a rule or guide; enjoin.
- To order the use of (a medicine or other treatment).
- To establish rules, laws, or directions.
- To order a medicine or other treatment.
- To assert a right or title to something on the grounds of prescription.
- To become invalidated or unenforceable by the process of prescription.
There are 9 letters in PRESCRIBE: B C E E I P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESCRIBE
Click to search all anagrams of PRESCRIBE plus a wildcard: PRESCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESCRIBE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESCRIBE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.