Scrabble word: OVERCOAT
Is OVERCOAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OVERCOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy coat worn over clothes in winter
- noun - an additional protective coating (as of paint or varnish)
- A heavy coat worn over ordinary clothing in cold weather.
- An additional, protective coating, as of paint.
- noun - a warm coat worn over indoor clothing
There are 8 letters in OVERCOAT: A C E O O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERCOAT
Click to search all anagrams of OVERCOAT plus a wildcard: OVERCOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERCOAT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERCOAT
Lookup in Wiki for OVERCOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.