Scrabble word: OPPOSITES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPPOSITES exist?
Definitions of OPPOSITES in dictionaries:
- noun - a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other
- noun - a relation of direct opposition
- noun - a contestant that you are matched against
- noun - something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- noun - one that is radically different from another in some related way
There are 9 letters in OPPOSITES: E I O O P P S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPPOSITES plus a wildcard: OPPOSITES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPPOSITES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPPOSITES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.