Scrabble word: OPPOSITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPPOSITE exist?
Definitions of OPPOSITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other
- noun - a relation of direct opposition
- noun - a contestant that you are matched against
- noun - something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- adj - being directly across from each other
- adj - of leaves etc
- adj - moving or facing away from each other
- adj - the other one of a complementary pair
- adj - altogether different in nature or quality or significance
- adj - characterized by opposite extremes
- adv - directly facing each other
- Placed or located directly across from something else or from each other: opposite sides of a building.
- Facing the other way; moving or tending away from each other: opposite directions.
- Altogether different, as in nature, quality, or significance: The effect of the medication was opposite to that intended.
- Growing in pairs on either side of a stem: opposite leaves.
- One that is opposite or contrary to another.
- An opponent or antagonist.
- In an opposite position: They sat opposite at the table.
- Across from or facing: parked the car opposite the bank.
- These adjectives mean marked by a natural or innate and irreconcilable opposition.
- noun - one that is radically different from another in some related way
There are 8 letters in OPPOSITE: E I O O P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPPOSITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPPOSITE plus a wildcard: OPPOSITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPPOSITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPPOSITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.