Scrabble word: MARQUISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARQUISE exist?
Definitions of MARQUISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a noblewoman ranking below a duchess and above a countess
- noun - permanent canopy over an entrance of a hotel etc.
- See marchioness (n.
- See marquee (n.
- A finger ring set with a pointed oval stone or cluster of pointed oval stones.
- A pointed oval shape of a gem.
- noun - the wife or widow of a marquis
There are 8 letters in MARQUISE: A E I M Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARQUISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARQUISE plus a wildcard: MARQUISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARQUISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARQUISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.