Scrabble word: MAQUIS
Is MAQUIS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAQUIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a guerrilla fighter in the French underground in World War II
- noun - the French underground that fought against the German occupation in World War II
- A dense growth of small trees and shrubs in the Mediterranean area.
- A member of the French underground organization that fought against the German occupation forces during World War II; a member of the Resistance.
- This French underground organization.
- noun - a thick underbrush
There are 6 letters in MAQUIS: A I M Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAQUIS
Click to search all anagrams of MAQUIS plus a wildcard: MAQUIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAQUIS
Images for MAQUIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.