Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARQUIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARQUIS exist?
Definitions of MARQUIS in dictionaries:
- noun - humorist who wrote about the imaginary life of cockroaches (1878-1937)
- noun - nobleman (in various countries) ranking above a count
- A nobleman ranking below a duke and above an earl or a count.
- Used as a title for such a nobleman.
- noun - a European nobleman
There are 7 letters in MARQUIS: A I M Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARQUIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARQUIS plus a wildcard: MARQUIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARQUIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARQUIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.