Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUIRM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRM exist?
Definitions of SQUIRM in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of wiggling
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- To twist about in a wriggling, snakelike motion; writhe.
- To feel or exhibit signs of humiliation or embarrassment.
- The act of squirming.
- A squirming movement.
- v - to turn or twist in a sinuous manner
There are 6 letters in SQUIRM: I M Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIRM plus a wildcard: SQUIRM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIRM
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUIRM
- ... Letter to squirm Adventures of a Subversive Reader (and Baby squirm
- squirm - Invasion der Bestien
- squirm CineSchlock-O-Rama
- squirm 28485030190 U - Side 2 - CED Title - Blu-ray DVD Movie ...
- Hear Rebekah squirm Slacker Shack
- Corvette Forum - squirmIN VERMIN 84s Album my best - Picture
- wanna feel you squirm inside me 6 by aquavore35 manga anime ...
- Does snarky make you squirm Allie Dillon
- ... North Library Adventures of a Subversive Reader (and Baby squirm
- Katemade Designs The Lazy Snipper OR Feeling Like a Genius - a ...