Scrabble word: SQUIRM
Is SQUIRM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SQUIRM in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of wiggling
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- To twist about in a wriggling, snakelike motion; writhe.
- To feel or exhibit signs of humiliation or embarrassment.
- The act of squirming.
- A squirming movement.
- verb - to turn or twist in a sinuous manner
There are 6 letters in SQUIRM: I M Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRM
Click to search all anagrams of SQUIRM plus a wildcard: SQUIRM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIRM
Images for SQUIRM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.