Scrabble word: SQUARE
Is SQUARE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SQUARE in dictionaries:
- noun - (geometry) a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles
- noun - the product of two equal terms
- noun - an open area at the meeting of two or more streets
- noun - something approximating the shape of a square
- noun - someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- noun - a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views
- noun - any artifact having a shape similar to a plane geometric figure with four equal sides and four right angles
- noun - a hand tool consisting of two straight arms at right angles
- verb - make square
- verb - raise to the second power
- verb - cause to match, as of ideas or acts
- verb - position so as to be square
- verb - be compatible with
- verb - pay someone and settle a debt
- verb - turn the paddle
- verb - turn the oar, while rowing
- adj - having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle
- adj - characterized by honesty and fairness
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - leaving no balance
- adj - without evasion or compromise
- adj - rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
- adv - in a straight direct way
- adv - in a square shape
- adv - firmly and solidly
- A plane figure having four equal sides.
- Something having an equal-sided rectangular form: a square of cloth.
- A Tshaped or L-shaped instrument for drawing or testing right angles.
- The product obtained when a number or quantity is multiplied by itself.
- Any of the quadrilateral spaces on a board, as in chess.
- An open, usually four-sided area at the intersection of two or more streets, often planted with grass and trees for use as a park.
- A rectangular space enclosed by streets and occupied by buildings; a block.
- A person who is regarded as dull, rigidly conventional, and out of touch with current trends.
- Having four equal sides and four right angles.
- Forming a right angle.
- Expressed in units measuring area: square feet.
- Having a specified length in each of two equal dimensions.
- Set at right angles to the mast and keel.
- Approximately rectangular and equilateral in cross section: a square house.
- Characterized by blocklike solidity or sturdiness.
- Honest; direct: a square answer.
- Just; equitable: a square deal.
- Having been paid up; settled.
- Even; tied.
- Rigidly conventional; dull.
- To cut to a square or rectangular shape.
- To test for conformity to a desired plane, straight line, or right angle.
- To mark into squares.
- To bring into conformity or agreement: She could not square the request with her principles.
- To bring (oneself) into a better position or relation: He tried to square himself with his parents.
- To set straight or at approximate right angles: square one’s cap.
- To bring into balance; settle: square a debt.
- To even the score of: to square a game.
- To raise (a number or quantity) to the second power.
- To find a square equal in area to (the area of a given figure).
- To bribe or fix: a party in litigation that tried to square the judge.
- To agree or conform: a story that doesn’t square with the facts.
- At right angles.
- In a square shape.
- In a solid manner; firmly.
- Directly; straight: ran square into each other.
- In an honest, straightforward manner.
- To square the yards of a sailing vessel.
- To put away or in order.
- At right angles.
- Honestly and openly: has always dealt on the square.
- Not at exact right angles.
- A misfit.
- adj - having four equal sides and four right angles; rigidly conventional
There are 6 letters in SQUARE: A E Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUARE
Click to search all anagrams of SQUARE plus a wildcard: SQUARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUARE
Images for SQUARE
Lookup in Wiki for SQUARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.