Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUAVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAVERS exist?
Definitions of QUAVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tremulous sound
- noun - a musical note having the time value of an eighth of a whole note
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- v - to shake with a slight but rapid motion
There are 7 letters in QUAVERS: A E Q R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUAVERS plus a wildcard: QUAVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUAVERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUAVERS
- quavers Assorted Multipack Poundland
- Walkers quavers British Groceries - Online Grocery Shopping From UK ...
- Walkers quavers 5 pack Poundland
- quavers CinemaSnacks.co.uk Great prices on Crisps Soft Drinks Hot ...
- The hard bit comes when its time to clap the quavers.
- quavers Grab Bags box of 30 by Walkers Crisps UKs Best Online Retro ...
- quavers by Walkers Crisps box of 48 UKs Best Online Retro Sweet ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.