Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUARER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUARER exist?
Definitions of SQUARER in dictionaries:
- adj - having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle
- adj - characterized by honesty and fairness
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - leaving no balance
- adj - without evasion or compromise
- adj - rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
- adj - having four equal sides and four right angles; rigidly conventional
There are 7 letters in SQUARER: A E Q R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUARER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUARER plus a wildcard: SQUARER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUARER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUARER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.