Scrabble word: MANOEUVRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANOEUVRE exist?
Definitions of MANOEUVRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plan for attaining a particular goal
- noun - a military training exercise
- noun - a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill
- noun - a move made to gain a tactical end
- noun - an action aimed at evading an opponent
- verb - act in order to achieve a certain goal
- verb - direct the course
- verb - perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- Variant of maneuver.
There are 9 letters in MANOEUVRE: A E E M N O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANOEUVRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANOEUVRE plus a wildcard: MANOEUVRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANOEUVRE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANOEUVRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.