Scrabble word: MANEUVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANEUVER exist?
Definitions of MANEUVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a military training exercise
- noun - a plan for attaining a particular goal
- noun - a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill
- noun - a move made to gain a tactical end
- noun - an action aimed at evading an opponent
- verb - direct the course
- verb - act in order to achieve a certain goal
- verb - perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- A strategic or tactical military or naval movement.
- Often maneuvers.
- A controlled change in movement or direction of a moving vehicle or vessel, as in the flight path of an aircraft.
- A movement or procedure involving skill and dexterity.
- A strategic action undertaken to gain an end.
- Artful handling of affairs that is often marked by scheming and deceit.
- To carry out a military or naval maneuver.
- To make a controlled series of changes in movement or direction toward an objective: maneuvered to get closer to the stage.
- To shift ground; change tactics: The opposition had no room in which to maneuver.
- To use stratagems in gaining an end.
- To alter the tactical placement of (troops or warships).
- To direct through a series of movements or changes in course: maneuvered the car through traffic.
- See Synonyms at manipulate.
- verb - to change the position of for a specific purpose
There are 8 letters in MANEUVER: A E E M N R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANEUVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANEUVER plus a wildcard: MANEUVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANEUVER
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANEUVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.