Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITIGATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITIGATED exist?
Definitions of LITIGATED in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in legal proceedings
- verb - institute legal proceedings against
- v - to subject to legal proceedings
There are 9 letters in LITIGATED: A D E G I I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITIGATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITIGATED plus a wildcard: LITIGATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITIGATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITIGATED
- City of Chula Vista Police Department litigated Claims For
- david litigated commercial and intellectual property disputes for ...
- We gratefully acknowledge the generous contributions of our Sustaining ...
- Money. Mutual Funds Without Active Management
- Psychotherapists Counseling in San Francisco and San Mateo
- Lawrence Man Caught Trafficking Cocaine Gun Possession In Haverhill ...
- Middleberg Riddle & Gianna
- Buli dalam agama buddha count victor agazzi reverse painting ...
- ... and litigation of construction disputes and litigated matters
- Research Focus Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.