Scrabble word: IMPORTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPORTING exist?
Definitions of IMPORTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial activity of buying and bringing in goods from a foreign country
- verb - bring in from abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - to bring into a country from abroad
There are 9 letters in IMPORTING: G I I M N O P R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPORTING plus a wildcard: IMPORTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPORTING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPORTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.