Scrabble word: PRIMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMING exist?
Definitions of PRIMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making something ready
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- verb - insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- verb - cover with a primer
- verb - fill with priming liquid
- The act of one that primes.
- The explosive used to ignite a charge.
- A preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface.
- adj - prepared
There are 7 letters in PRIMING: G I I M N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMING plus a wildcard: PRIMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMING
Images for PRIMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.