Scrabble word: IMPLEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLEMENT exist?
Definitions of IMPLEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
- verb - apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design
- verb - ensure observance of laws and rules
- verb - pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
- An article used to outfit or equip.
- A means of achieving an end; an instrument or agent.
- See Synonyms at enforce.
- The verb implement, meaning “to put into practice, carry out,” has in fact been in use since the 19th century.
There are 9 letters in IMPLEMENT: E E I L M M N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPLEMENT plus a wildcard: IMPLEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLEMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.